Saturday 2 May 2015

A Week in Farm Photos August 3rd to 9th

Photo: Enuf said. #fresheggsrock

Another cool, wet week here in Virginia which was great for the garden. We've been harvesting cucumbers and zucchini like crazy! I don't mind the rain since I've been passing the summer writing a few articles for several magazines and working on my second book. My first book will be back on the shelves next month, already in its 3rd printing (yay!) with the addition of a brand new index. 

I'm also excited that I'll be presenting my first talk on Beginning Chicken Care next month, so I'm preparing for that. I will also be doing some filming for two national television shows in September. So stick around for what is shaping up to be a very exciting year around here! Who would have ever thought that my 'hobby' would turn into a full-fledged career? I honestly couldn't be happier with how things have turned out. Here are the girls and guy who are my daily inspiration. Our chickens.

[continue reading]

No comments:

Post a Comment